Saturday, September 15, 2007

Wow, a blog? Me...? I dunno about this!

So, I see everyone these days starting blogs. Well, personally I have never thought of myself as much of a writer, but I thought hey...why not? So, I guess to break into blogging it would only be fitting to tell anyone who may read this a little about ME!

Well to start, my name is Amy. Always has been and always will be! Simple, and easy enough to remember right? I guess some people would say that I am sort of a smart a**. I don't try to be, but it just seems to come natural. I am 26 years old, a mommy to 3 kids (Age 4, 2, and 1 month), and a wife to what I like to call my 4th kid. He says he was my original kid, and I say "GROW UP!" Anyway, my life is great. Honestly, it isn't the life I ever thought that I would have. It is better than that! I don't smoke, I don't drink and I don't do drugs, and yes I will shove these same beliefs in your face if you do any of the 3! Don't like that? Well quit then! See I told you that I am a smart a**! Seriously though, I really am very nice and caring. My husband says I am a pushover. I go out of my way to keep people happy, even if sometimes it makes me miserable. I have serious road rage, and I can't fathom really how someone could NOT have road rage. Drivers are so dumb these days. I am very antsy, and I lose interest very easily watching TV. Very rarely will the TV keep me still for longer than 5 minutes, but then again very rarely will my kids not need something for that long anyway! Really, I am addicted to the internet. I am always on here looking for my dream WAHJ (Work at home job) or just some way to make a few bucks. I have been working at home for a year and a half, and I currently work at home as a reservation coordinator. I enjoy my job, but no it isn't my dream job. It helps with the bills, and I can count on that. Sometimes when working from home, that is really what matters the most. Knowing that you WILL be paid. Okay so now I am just rambling...but hey this is MY blog, and it is called "Amy's Daily Ramblings", right? So...stay tuned!

No comments: